Ok...what can I say? I'm a follower....just kidding...but this really does look like fun! See below!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
I have some great memories of you, Jet, and I have to admit they make me laugh the hardest! We had so much fun, and some of our memories are definitely off limits, but they all seem to involve some sort of embarrassing bodily function, you can fill in the function where it fits!! My favorites would have to be playing wheel of fortune in your basement and yelling choice words (I'm sure we had no idea what they meant) at your TV to make it go fuzzy, and then laughing hard enough to nearly die! Or the time we each were chewing an entire roll of bubble gum tape out by the canal by Crawford Field and then trying to talk to each other, rolling in the dirt because we were laughing so hard! We had so much fun!!! Thanks for a great childhood!
So I have a memory of you, and it is embarrassing for me. You were at our house playing with Laurie, and somehow we ended up in a fight, with actual fists and hair pulling. You kicked my butt! Lesson learned, I am not a good fighter, and you are not someone I want to mess with.
Heehee, I have a funny memory of you: I think I was in 8th or 9th grade and you were "special friends" with Donny Pratt. I overheard you telling someone that you knew your relationship had "gone to the next level" because you were now comfortable...um...passing gas in front of each other! I don't remember if you were serious or not, but I remember being a little puzzled by that and it obviously stuck with me! :)
oh my, where do I start. I have so many memories of you. They all are in college when we first met. I always had so much fun around you. You taught me to have fun. One that comes to mind is when you started dating Brian about the same time that Loren and I started dating. I can remember many times that we would compare how things were going. Somehow you started dating a few weeks after us and yet ended up married a 3 weeks before us. That was sure a great time to go through together. How lucky can a girl get. Meeting such a fun person and then ending up family.
Anneke! How great it was to hear from you! Do you have a blog address...I need it if you do!
Candace, I'm sure I was being sarcastic but you know...there's a little truth to all sarcasm. You know you've got something special when you feel comfortable enough to just let 'er go! Ha! Thanks for sharing.
Laurie, I don't really remember the yelling at the TV incident but I sure remember the bubble gum! I think I nearly wet my pants that day from laughing so hard...
This is a good idea. Fun to recall all the CRAZY lives we used to have! Jet...HMMMM which one shall I leave? I do remember when you were at UOFA and Brianna and I came up and you took us around in your Honda. The main part I remember is that we almost DIED in the mall parking lot! You were crazy! Everytime I was with you we were laughing about something! Don't remember WHY, but I remember we always were! Love ya!
do you waddle or shake? :)
Rachelle...I'm a waddle-er! HA! HA! Those were some fun softball trips! So, I guess my memory of you would have to be along those same lines....fold or wad?
Actually, I remember when we were really little, it seems like you and Phil had crushes on each other. We came over as a family to get our family pics done by your dad and he cracked us all up by saying, "Say 'Rachelle'" instead of saying, "Say 'Cheese'!" We still have that picture on our wall and we all have some pretty big smiles on our faces!
oh man...I seriously don't even know what memory to share. I could post an hour long comment!! Sports trips were definitely the best. Crazy how they got lamer as you graduated! An embarassing one, won't get into details...but we were on our way to a sports trip and I was with your bro and you came around the corner and we split like no tomorrow! I was so embarrassed. But, luckily you didn't embarrass me too...thanks for that ;)
I definitely remember bowling, mutual, boyz, girls camp...etc. You are the best!!!
k the water thing is absolutely halarious...i had completely forgotten about that!!! how funny are we...and we definitely OVER stocked. oh man..that makes me laugh so hard!
anyways, thanks for the comment. You are such a sweetheart. I'm mostly worried about Gavin and the HUGE gap that we are going to have...but oh well. such is life!!! THANKS again
i wish we could see each other more often..some of those memories are hilarious! My memory of you is after Grannie Matties funeral and you and Brian at the restaurant. You both were just gazing in each others eyes and I knew it was love:)
Wow, to pick a favorite memory. I don't know if I can. There were so many fun times at the Cody house. One thing I remember everytime I hear the song is driving around with you and Cheyenne singing- Ain't No Sunshine when she's gone. I smile every time I think about it.
I think one of my favorite memories was the watermelon eating contest against Katie's boyfriend John. Of course the wig came out and it was just such a fun night. What a fun time that was!
I have alot of silly memories with you! I had alot of laughs like when I spilled my tacos at taco bell because we were making fun of the 3 Amigos and saying um I'm not from here....then the homeless guy took the taco. You were a good friend when I needed it and enjoyed going home for lunches at our houses! Good times! I MISS YOU!
Manda, I remember the good times at Cody House. Remember our "golden rule book" and how we just had really random, crazy rules in there! So funny! You were always so cheerful...except when you were crying (j/k...that was rare)....and laughing. I enjoyed your upbeat personality. Oh, and you LOVED to talk on the phone! Has that changed? Good times!
Heather, remember the trips in the "Log"! And didn't you drive the "loaf?" HA! HA! All of our wise cracks and quoting SNL like crazy. And the fun time we had at the student govt. council when we dressed up in flapper girl costumes! Your hair always had these really luscious, soft, bouncy curls...that's another memory! Oh, I could go on and on...love you loads!
Audra...haven't known you long but you were one of the first "Skinner" cousins to reach out and welcome me to the fam...thanks...I really appreciated that...still do! They aren't the most talkative folks you know...hehehe!
OMG! I have one, but it would totally have to be whispered in your ear. Let's just say it envolves an epil-lady and minor outpatient surgery perform by Angie in the Santa Rita house! You KNOW what I'm talking about!!!!
Hey I went private so send me your email and I'll confirm you as a reader
ashleyflake20@yahoo.com
YAY only 68 days left..it'll be here before you know it:)
Patty Wright--nuff said!!
Post a Comment