A few deer eating our apricot tree!
I had been in working on the computer and I noticed something move outside the window....low and behold, there were three small bucks. You could still see the "fuzz" on their newly sprouted antlers. They just roamed around the yard enjoying the new "green" that the desert rain has brought about. I enjoyed following them from window to window and snapping a few pics. I had to use some serious "sneakiness" because they were pretty close to the windows and I didn't want to scare them away. I learned pretty quickly that my stealth crawl doesn't work so well at 5 1/2 months pregnant! Anyway, enjoy the photos! Can't beat the country!

3 comments:
Pretty cool pictures of lil' Bambi family. He he I was laughing at imagining you crawling!
Jet,
I too chuckled at the thought of you being disappointed with your ability to army crawl. For a split moment I bet you forgot you were even pregnate!
I love reading you blog is always makes me laugh!
That makes me miss living there! Those are some awesome pictures. How fun!
Post a Comment