Well, we're getting closer and closer and so we've been making preparations. This video was probably the most helpful tool in our preparation. In all of our readings, nobody ever stressed the importance of being able to adapt to adverse road conditions, the importance of Sharpies at the delivery, nor preparation for those slippery newborns! Thank you Dwight and Michael...what would we have done without you?
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That's hilarious!! I'm getting excited for you guys!!
HA!! How true...who could better prepare you for ANYTHING, other than Dwight Shrewt?!
BEST WISHES as the BIG day approaches!!
Holy crap I love The Office. Phil & I were laughing, we missed that clip from this week's episode (right?). Thanks for sharing and I hope you are adequately prepared, Sharpies included. :)
Oh- good ol' Office! We saw Toby and Sandy last night and they are so excited for another grandbaby! We can't wait to see pictures!
We were laughing so hard at this too! I liked when Dwight was modeling the "water" breaking from under his dress, and then pull out a cup of water and drinks from it!
Good luck and I'm glad Brian's not a Michael Scott and you WANT to have him at the delivery.
Ha Ha I 've never seen that one too funny!
Post a Comment