Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How do you scold a seven-month-old?

It's 10:35 pm.  I'm exhausted, in bed and laying awake to the sounds of sweet laughter from my boys' bedroom.  As much as I love to hear them interact in this way, this could be the start of something bad. Somehing VERY bad. 

Man, I love these bugger boys!  Nobody can bug me quite like them and get away with it.  McRae has even started to purposefully annoy me and then look up at me with a big grin that reaches all the way to his eyes, pat my arm and say, "I'm just bugging you." That's right, kid.  You most certainly are...and almost on an hourly basis.  Don't you dare even think about stopping it either!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am really impressed that you have them in the same room. for some reason it just wouldn't occur to me to put my kids together at such a young age. I am dreading when Max and Kate need to switch to big kid beds, it is going to be mayhem!

I love, LOVE sibling laughter. They get going with these gorgeous belly laughs and many a time I have snuck away to get the video camera and then filmed incognito so as to not interrupt the beauty of it.

Heather said...

BTW, M & K are together I mean adding Rhett into the mix. :)

Candace said...

Hannah & David are just now able to go sleep at the same time, in the same room!! But it wasn't because of laughing...it was screaming and yelling and fighting because David was such a pest and Hannah was the perfect reactor to his pestiness! I'd take laughing over that!