For Labor Day, Mima and Papa treated our whole family to a train ride from Williams to the Grand Canyon.
As you can imagine, with all the little boys around, there was quite a bit of excitement surrounding the train.
Add to that the fact that the train gets held up by cowboys and we've got a party!
It was a wonderful day spent with wonderful people. Thanks Mima and Papa!
Our whole gang. It really is a little slice of heaven when we're all together. I'm so thankful that it happens as often as it does.




3 comments:
How wonderful to get together with all of your family. You have grown to be quite the group! I would love to do a train ride with my kids, this one or polar express. You look lovely btw. :)
How is it that you look so incredibly beautiful and skinny after just having your second child!?! We did the train ride in Cottonwood...our kids loved it too.. What is it about boys and trains?
Sure do love that whole gang of yours!
And I agree with the others: you look fabulous! :)
Post a Comment