Monday, November 21, 2011

So, so, suck your toe!





John was quite the toe sucker for a while.  I guess that was my cue that he needed some more food.  :)  So, we started solids in August--when he was just 4 months old.  It's earlier than I would have thought to start, but he was definitely ready and his weight had been at a stand-still for a couple months.  I think he gained two pounds in that first month of solids!  He took to it like a champ.  Love this sweet boy.  

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute little man you have there! I love the toe sucking, Kate used to do the same and it always made me smile.

Good job on the blog catch-up, it is daunting but feels so good to have life documented and I always love reading back through my blog and seeing how we have all changed.

Candace said...

Your boys are so so CUTE!! I can tell you are having lots of fun mommy-ing them. :)

Heather K said...

Good job journaling!!! I need to get to it! One of my goals before Christmas! I want to print my blog. He is so cute! I love that age.